- Download the attached file to your computer and unzip it to your desktop.
- Access the web interface page of the OBi device:
- From a phone attached to the PHONE port of the OBi dial * * * 1
- The IP address of the OBi will be read to you.
- Open a new browser window on your PC and enter the IP address of the OBi.
- When prompted, enter "admin" for username and "admin" for password.
Note: If you have previously changed the password, use that instead of "admin".
- Now that you have accessed the OBi web interface page, go to the "System Management" - "Device Update" page. From there, under the "Firmware Update" section click "Choose File" and browse to the firmware file you just unzipped to your desktop, once selected click "Update".
- Wait for the OBi to restart (approx. 30-60 seconds).
We're the UK's first independent voice over IP discussion and support forum dedicated to all things VoIP.
Join Today - It's free and takes less than 30 seconds. You might even save yourself a few pounds in the process too.