2. OUR SERVICE
Our site and services provided to you on and through UK VoIP Forums are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this Site and its Services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
5. REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and shall be responsible for all usage of your user account and or user name, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the site admin of any unauthorized use or your user account, user name or password.
6. YOUR CONDUCT
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, shall be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that UK VoIP Forums may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site admin shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on UK VoIP Forums, nor for any error or omission.
By using UK VoIP Forums or any service provided, you explicitly agree that you shall not:
- provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortuous; defamatory; libellous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere or interrupt UK VoIP Forums or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of any applicable local, national or international law;
- impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- collect or harvest any data about other users;
- provide or use UK VoIP Forums for the provision of any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising, without the site admin’s prior written consent;
- provide any content that may give rise to civil or criminal liability of the site admin, or that may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. SUBMISSION OF CONTENT
By providing any content to UK VoIP Forums:
- you agree to grant the site admin a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known or developed subsequently;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us the license specified in this section 7;
- you acknowledge and agree that the site admin shall have the right (but not obligation), at the site admin’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and or made available on or through UK VoIP Forums. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site admin shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND THE SITE ADMIN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE ADMIN MAKES NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE ADMIN NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE ADMIN MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE ADMIN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF THE SITE ADMIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
12. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The site admin reserves all of the site admin’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site admin may have for UK VoIP Forums, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site admin’s rights. and property requires the site admin’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site admin is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights. to make any commercial uses of UK VoIP Forums or service without the site admin’s prior written consent.
13. NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
UK VoIP Forums respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. UK VoIP Forums, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of UK VoIP Forums and of others.
14. APPLICABLE LAW
15. MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
- Our promise
We will never share your personal data with any third party without your specific consent.
There are two exceptions to this promise
- Where we are obliged to give information about your account by Court Order, RIPA notice or other legal or emergency situation or obligation.
- Where we pass information to our partners in order to fulfill a service for you, such as deliver hardware to your address or find and fix a fault.
- Use of data
- Where we keep your data
- The security of your personal data is a very major concern for us. We have legal obligations to keep it safe and handle it with care and the penalties for not doing so are very high. We store your personal data securely and it's backed up in two geographically separated locations so that it cannot be lost in the event of a catastrophic failure in our data centres or systems.
- How do I delete data?
- UK VoIP Forums provides you with the ability to edit the information provided during the registration process, by visiting the UCP (User Control Panel). Users can easily and clearly delete all their data via their UCP (User Control Panel) under the "Privacy" section. Content or other information that you may have provided, and that is not contained within your account, such as posts that may appear within site forums, may continue to remain on UK VoIP Forums at our discretion, even though your account is deleted.
- How long do you keep my data?
- It varies depending on what it is and what we need it for. We'll normally keep everything for at least 1 year and some for 6 years or longer.
- No guarantees
Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
- Privacy Principles Relating to Processing and Usage of User Personal Data
This forum ("us", "we", or "our") does store personal information for each user for the purpose of enhancing user experience. There are mandatory info and optional info divided as follows:
- Account password
- User IP/s
- Date of Birth
- User Signature
We do not disclose personal information to third parties. Users can easily and clearly delete all their personal information (Mandatory and Optional) via their UCP (User Control Panel) under the "Privacy" section.
- Data Protection Officer DPO
- Based on this forum criteria we do NOT require a Data Protection Officer DPO to be appointed. The forum Global Moderators are required and trained to be knowledgeable of the GDPR regulation: https://gdpr-info.eu/
- Data Controller Officer DCO
- Based on this forum criteria we do NOT require a Data Controller Officer DCO to be appointed.
- Breach Notification
- In the event of a breach of security all the users involved in the breach will be promptly notified by the forum Admin.
- We use files known as cookies on UK VoIP Forums to improve its performance and to enhance your user experience. By using UK VoIP Forums you agree that we can place these types of files on your device.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website may put on your computer, or mobile device, when you first visit that site or one of its pages.
There are many functions that a cookie can serve. For example, a cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit it. UK VoIP Forums uses the term "cookies" in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
- Certain cookies contain personal information – for example, if you click on "Keep me logged in" when logging on, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies will not collect information that identifies you, but will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use UK VoIP Forums, or a user’s general location.
- What sort of cookies does UK VoIP Forums use?
Cookies can perform several different functions:
- Some cookies are essential for the operation of UK VoIP Forums. These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for.
- These cookies may collect anonymous information on the pages visited. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
- These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience.
- UK VoIP Forums may also allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into any of the categories above. For example, like many sites, we may use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic.
- Can a board user block cookies?
To find out how to manage which cookies you allow, see your browser’s help section or your mobile device manual - or you can visit one of the sites below, which have detailed information on how to manage, control or delete cookies.
- Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of UK VoIP Forums do not work properly.
- Cookies on UK VoIP Forums from social networking sites
- UK VoIP Forums may have links to social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter or YouTube). These websites may also place cookies on your device and UK VoIP Forums does not control how they use their cookies, therefore UK VoIP Forums suggests you check their website(s) to see how they are using cookies.