VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.
100 %

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
Rodrigo Brito wrote: Wed 31st January 2018, 23:53
WelshPaul wrote: Sun 19th March 2017, 15:27 First, put a tick back in the use defaults checkbox. Your firewall is blocking the FTP process, you need to disable it or forward port 21 to the computer IP running filezilla, also, forward your Passive port range (58000-58976)? That range must be forwarded in its entirety...

EDIT: I have sent you a private message, read it and use the remote FTP info I have provided within it to update your phones firmware. ;-)
HI Welsh Paul,

I'm with same problem. But when I try to resend the download I see the following message "Not possible, the phone is busy".

The message only disapear when I reeboot the phone, but the download faile again.

You sent a private message to the other member of here, can you send me please?

I also turned off my local firewall.
Hi Rodrigo,

I will upload the latest SIP firmware to my FTP server and PM you the required information shortly. :-D

EDIT: PM sent! Refer to this post for guidance. Make sure that the "Use defaults" check box is ticked! Login credentials expire in 12 hours.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
When did you try and run the update? today?? If so, the login information has expired! I would need to setup another and pm you the credentials again...

EDIT: PM sent. :)

Which XML file do I use for the OBI212 ?

VoIP Event in the UK - CommCon

Hi everyone! Admins - please delete if you don't…

OK, I have updated my original post. File contents…

Hi Everyone - new to the group - relativley new to…

Check out our Amazon top picks