VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.
By alex01
Hi,

I was recently looking for an SPA112 for reasonable price and during my searches came across the Grandstream HT812 adapter in link below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M2ZJQAF/ ... RHPMYRLU72

I managed to get a reasonably priced SPA112 from eBay and am now happy with it but the Grandstream device looks very similar port wise and is very reasonably priced compared to SPA. has anyone purchased one of these? and does it work as well as SPA? It would be interesting to know any info from users of this device.
thanks.
By WelshPaul
I don't have any experience of the grandstream ATA's myself (feel free to send me one if you're reading this Grandstream) however, the Cisco SPA122 is the equivalent of the Grandstream HT812, not the SPA112 and as you stated above, the Grandstream HT812 is reasonably priced compared to the SPA112, even more so when comparing the price against the Cisco SPA122.

Got to be worth a punt? Anyway, one of the benefits to using Amazon is that you can send it back (for free if it's faulty) if there are any issues with it.