VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.
100 %
By WelshPaul
petertmooney wrote: Fri 22nd September 2017, 15:50 OBI just arrived! :P
Cool! :-D

Make sure it has the latest firmware running on it (available here) and then upload the UK XML file located here to your OBi110. Next, configure your OBi110 as a FreePBX gateway as shown in the video below:

By WelshPaul
Having just looked at your FreePBX, I made a slight adjustment to your trunk dial plan in order to take into consideration your "Press 9 for an outside line" feature. I have also set incoming calls to ring extension 8 only (for now). Try making a call via extension 8 now and let me know if it works.

If no joy, it might be an issue with the OBi110 configuration. Can you give me remote access to your OBi110? Obviously change the default user and admin passwords first!
By WelshPaul
How are you configuring the OBi110? Via the local web GUI or OBiTALK portal? Did you upload the UK XML file after configuring it as per the video in the above post or before?

You can forward port 8080 to the OBi so that you or I lose access to FreePBX via ddns. On your OBi110, navigate to "System Management > Device Admin" and remove the tick from the default check box next to the "Port" parameter, change "80" to "8080" and finally forward port 8080 on your router to the OBi110.

Once done, pm me the login credentials for the OBi.
Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 20.52.23.png
OBi110 Port
Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 20.52.23.png (43.53 KiB) Viewed 48 times
By WelshPaul
Having just logged into your OBi110, I see that it is setup for vestalink? Did you set that up?

I'm guessing here that neither you or the previous owner factory reset the device before setting it up a new? Auto provisioning is also active for vestalink, meaning any configuration changes you enter are likely being overwritten!

Can you factory reset the OBi110 and setup remote access again for it? Lets see if it locks back on to vestalink's provisioning server again...
By WelshPaul
petertmooney wrote: Fri 22nd September 2017, 21:21 I uploaded the config before configuring like the video
Good, that's how you want to configure it.
petertmooney wrote: Fri 22nd September 2017, 21:21 Try it from your side, using port 8080, user admin, pass same as I gave you for pbx.
Nope, not working now. You need to port forward port 8080 to port 8080 on the OBi.
petertmooney wrote: Fri 22nd September 2017, 21:22 how do I factory reset? I couldn't see an option or a button to hold etc....
To factory reset, navigate to "System Management > Device Update" and click on the reset button located near the bottom of the page.

Attached below is my latest OBIHAI UK configuratio…

System advice?

As you wanted 9 for an outside line, pretty sure t…

Getting IP address from SIP

Yes and yes (unless they change it). Try pinging …

OK, another update... This time I have overhauled…