VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By ITGuyGuss
We are using ITSP Profile B and SP2 to register to a remote pbx that we use for testing purposes. We want to keep ITSP Profile A and SP1 free for use with our live pbx server at a later date. The status page shows that SP2 Service Status is registered but when we try to make an outgoing call we have Service Not Configured error? We configured line key 1 to use SP2 and it works but only if we press line key 1 before dialing out? If we lift the handset or use speaker we get the Service Not Configured error again? When using ITSP Profile A and SP1 there is no error? :dunno:

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
Navigate to IP Phone > Phone Settings and configure PrimaryLine to use SP2. Don't forget to save the changes and reboot the device!
ITGuyGuss liked this
By ITGuyGuss
WelshPaul wrote: Thu 2nd November 2017, 20:53 Navigate to IP Phone > Phone Settings and configure PrimaryLine to use SP2. Don't forget to save the changes and reboot the device!
This resolved our issue. Looking back, i'm not sure how we missed this option tbh! I guess looking at all those options in the phones menu for almost 2 hours yesterday made us fail to see the forest for the trees. :laugh:

Thanks @WelshPaul

The OBi2000 series IP phones are now available for…

UPDATE: Grandstream has removed v1.0.5.7 and v1.…

Phones stop registering

I never replied to this post because I noticed you…

List of UK Residential VoIP Providers

Great list of Voip providers in Uk. Vital Telcoms …