VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By iain
Hi Forum

Purchased a second hand Cisco SPA122,
Does anyone know of an unlocking service?

I have tried
1, unable to Logi via a browser, I get the Cisco GUI greeting but the default usernames and passwords do not work i.e admin or cisco cisco.
2, Also a complete hardware reset does not work via pressing the reset button forv30 seconds, read it can be disabled.
3, I can login **** via a phone, but the factory reset code 73738# is not recognized.

iain

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
iain wrote: Sun 5th November 2017, 22:03 Hi Forum

Purchased a second hand Cisco SPA122,
Does anyone know of an unlocking service?

I have tried
1, unable to Logi via a browser, I get the Cisco GUI greeting but the default usernames and passwords do not work i.e admin or cisco cisco.
2, Also a complete hardware reset does not work via pressing the reset button forv30 seconds, read it can be disabled.
3, I can login **** via a phone, but the factory reset code 73738# is not recognized.

iain
Hi iain,

The default username and password for the SPA112 and SPA122 is:
  • Username: admin
  • password: admin
If these don't work for you, your SPA112 is either locked to a VoIP provider and is remotely provisioned or the last person to use it changed the default password. These ATA's are sold on eBay frequently at a fraction of the retail price, most are locked and are useless. FYI, there is no known way to unlock these without knowing the password! Save yourself a headache and send it back and get your money back.

The OBi2000 series IP phones are now available for…

UPDATE: Grandstream has removed v1.0.5.7 and v1.…

Phones stop registering

I never replied to this post because I noticed you…

List of UK Residential VoIP Providers

Great list of Voip providers in Uk. Vital Telcoms …