VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.
By iain
Hi Forum

Purchased a second hand Cisco SPA122,
Does anyone know of an unlocking service?

I have tried
1, unable to Logi via a browser, I get the Cisco GUI greeting but the default usernames and passwords do not work i.e admin or cisco cisco.
2, Also a complete hardware reset does not work via pressing the reset button forv30 seconds, read it can be disabled.
3, I can login **** via a phone, but the factory reset code 73738# is not recognized.

iain

Best answer by WelshPaul » Sun 5th November 2017, 23:07
iain wrote: Sun 5th November 2017, 22:03 Hi Forum

I have tried
1, unable to Logi via a browser, I get the Cisco GUI greeting but the default usernames and passwords do not work i.e admin or cisco cisco.
2, Also a complete hardware reset does not work via pressing the reset button forv30 seconds, read it can be disabled.
3, I can login **** via a phone, but the factory reset code 73738# is not recognized.

iain
Hi iain,

The default username and password for the SPA112 and SPA122 is:
  • Username: admin
  • password: admin
If these don't work for you, your SPA112 is either locked to a VoIP provider and is remotely provisioned or the last person to use it changed the default password. These ATA's are sold on eBay frequently at a fraction of the retail price, most are locked and are useless. FYI, there is no known way to unlock these without knowing the password! Save yourself a headache and send it back and get your money back.

View Post
By WelshPaul
iain wrote: Sun 5th November 2017, 22:03 Hi Forum

I have tried

iain
Hi iain,

The default username and password for the SPA112 and SPA122 is:
  • Username: admin
  • password: admin
If these don't work for you, your SPA112 is either locked to a VoIP provider and is remotely provisioned or the last person to use it changed the default password. These ATA's are sold on eBay frequently at a fraction of the retail price, most are locked and are useless. FYI, there is no known way to unlock these without knowing the password! Save yourself a headache and send it back and get your money back.
Pitney Bowes Franking Machine

Im with FP and their tech team is very good with r…

Gigaset N300A IP

The Gigaset N300A IP has been a great way to comb…

Supported Products: OBi504vs OBi508vs Firm…

Supported Products: OBi200 OBi202 OBi300 OB…