VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.
By WelshPeter
Posts Likes Avatar Topics
I'm having a problem with the SPA112. I've programmed it for two different VOIP providers but I still have the same issue. I am able to make calls with no problems but when receiving calls I answer and there is no audio. The calling party just gets continuous ringtone and the line voltage on the analog line disappears.

So many parameters to set, does anyone have an idea of what is wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Pete
By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
WelshPeter wrote: Tue 21st Jul 2020, 16:13I am able to make calls with no problems but when receiving calls I answer and there is no audio.
Seen this before a few times and in most cases it was the router that caused the problem. What router are you using and have you disabled SIP ALG @WelshPeter?
By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
WelshPeter wrote: Tue 21st Jul 2020, 16:13I am able to make calls with no problems but when receiving calls I answer and there is no audio.
Seen this before a few times and in most cases it was the router that caused the problem. What router are you using and have you disabled SIP ALG @WelshPeter?
WelshPeter, VoipIT liked this
By WelshPeter
Posts Likes Avatar Topics
I had not disabled it, but I have now. I did this very thing for a friend when I changed a router on his network, but as someone who has done very little with VOIP since, It had gone from my memory. Thanks again for your answer.

I've taken your advice and ordered a Grandstream Networks HT813. Arriving Saturday so I'll probably be looking for some help then.

Cheers
Pete
WelshPaul liked this

Anyway, first things first. You need to get your TFTP…

That works a treat - thanks. Have you done something s…

I have no first hand experience with these devices but …

Openstage 40 not updating FW

I don't think the issue you're having is caused by the …