VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.
By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
Before you go any further have a read of this: WelshPaul @ Configure a Cisco 7970 for use with FreePBX

Have you followed these instructions:
Configure the phone to pull files from our TFTP Server:
Press the Settings button on your telephone.
Dial **# on your phones keypad to unlock the settings menu.
Press 2 on your telephones keypad to enter the Network Configuration menu.
Press 1 to enter the IPv4 Configuration Menu, otherwise press 2 to enter the IPv6 Configuration Menu.

IPv4 users:
Press 16 on your telephones keypad to jump to the Alternate TFTP setting, press the Yes softkey to change the current setting from No to Yes.
Press 17 on your telephones keypad to jump to the TFTP Server 1 setting, press the Edit softkey and enter the IPv4 address of your TFTP server. Press the Validate softkey, followed by the Save softkey to save the changes.

IPv6 users:
Press 8 on your telephones keypad to jump to the IPv6 Alternate TFTP setting, press the Yes softkey to change the current setting from No to Yes.
Press 9 on your telephones keypad to jump to the IPv6 TFTP Server 1 setting, press the Edit softkey and enter the IPv6 address of your TFTP server. Press the Validate softkey, followed by the Save softkey to save the changes.
Reboot your phone!
If you have and the phone isn't communicating with the computer running the TFTP software then you need to check that there isn't a firewall rule blocking access.
Newbie help!

Hello Richard, A good solution for you would be yay.c…

Fed up with paying a monthly fee for extensions, call …

Before you go any further have a read of this: https://…

A few years has passed since my original post and thing…