VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.
@dcowan On both SIP and PSTN or just PSTN?

Who supplies your PSTN line? Some telco's require a CLI subscription. If CLI is enabled on the line, have you tried using a different telephone? After all, it could be a fault with the phone and not the HT813 or PSTN line.
Thanks Paul for taking time to post all that info.

I have entered all of it with my new HT801 on a new Sipgate account connected to a Draytek Vigor 2862ac router but without success after trying setting various other suggestions from the Grandstream forum, including updating the firmware and setting up an entry for a STUN server.

Symptoms are I can dial out OK and complete calls but incoming calls don't ring. Initially I was still able to answer my own test calls made from my BT line although it didn't ring but now, after trying various settings changes I find that calling the VOIP number just results in hearing one ring on the calling phone followed by the unobtainable tone.

Can anyone throw some light on this issue or point me to a configuration file that will actually work with Sipgate (not the screenshot they give as I tried that and already had to make changes to what they said which seems to be for the US market).
VoipIT wrote: Mon 8th Mar 2021, 10:51 I doubt it's the Grandstream ATA at fault, sounds to me like the Vigor 2862ac is the cause. A Google search resulted in the following hit: https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/ ... n-dial-out
I'm told it's worth checking your router for a SIP ALG, SIP application layer gateway, or any SIP settings that might reffer to SIP ALG.

Although enabling SIP ALG is intended to help SIP work right through NAT it doesn't always work, sometimes modern implementation of SIP are better at working around limitations of NAT without SIP ALG.

So if you have a SIP ALG setting in your router try changing it either from OFF to ON or ON to OFF, both might help.
If both work leave SIP ALG off, it's a slight security risk leaving it on if you don't need it.

I did enable syslog to see if it was running anything p…

Hi I have purchased the grandstream HT812 im sure it …

Smartwatch question? (Non Apple)

I own the Galaxy Watch 3 and the Galaxy watch 4 Classic…

Cisco 8841 3PCC

Before we go any further... Can you verify that the d…