I've set up my OBi110 as per the UK regional settings on this forum and set up Asterisk on a Raspberry Pi to route my calls according to whether the caller id is withheld or not. Unfortunately the OBi110 is failing to detect the caller id on occasions and therefore Asterisk cannot handle the call correctly. The ring tone is only heard for 4 seconds if the OBi110 correctly detects the caller id. Other times when the caller id has not been detected correctly (blank Peer Number in Call History), the OBi110 has taken up to 18 seconds to pick up the call. I've tried this with my normal BT phone plugged in and out and get the same results. When the BT phone is in service the caller id is shown every time as soon as the phone starts ringing.
The only difference that I can see between the UK regional setting and my OBi110 settings is this
CallerIDDetectMethod: ETSI FSK With PR(UK)
I hope someone can advise what other settings to tweak to make caller id detection reliable.