VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By mylesm
Hello New member here great forum

I recently purchased an OBI-100 and its working great as my home phone I have a DID number with my VOIP service provider

I live in Ireland I downloaded the config file from OBITALK forum which I believe came from here

I am struggling to get call forwarding to work when I enable the call forward unconditional checkbox and put number to forward to in the text box

submit and reboot obi then if I call phone with my mobile it just disconnects call does not ring or go through, uncheck call forward and submit, call phone and it rings fine

any ideas appreciated

Thanks

mylesm

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
Ok... On the obi1032 to enable call forward you need to have setup another SPx and use this to forward the call. In on SP1 > Out on SP2...

Enter the number in the following SP2(0123456789) format in the CallForwardUnconditionalNumber field. Calls that come in on the OBi now get forwarded to telephone number 0123456789 via SP2.

Just found out that the latest firmware build for …

Supported Products: OBi504vs OBi508vs Firm…

Supported Products: OBi200 OBi202 OBi300 OB…

These are unlocked and unbranded Snom 760 IP Phone…