See below for instructions on how to record your Auto Attendant Voice Prompts...
(Copied from http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=4822.0
How to Record OBiPLUS Auto-Attendant Voice Prompts:
Recorded prompts 1 – 20 can be recorded directly on the Master OBi using the voice attendant menu 0, options 1001# through 1020#.
To record an audio prompt / message do the following:
- Pick up the phone attached to a PHONE Port and dial * * * to invoke the local configuration menu.
- When the attendant answers, enter 0 followed by the corresponding user prompt option (1001#, …., or 1020#).
For example: Enter ***0 1001#
The IVR will announce the current recording value or nothing if none recorded for that user prompt.
Then you are given the following options:
- Press 1 to enter a new value (recording).
- Press 2 to set the default value (which is just an empty prompt and the old recorded value is erased).
- Press 0 to repeat.
- Press # to enter another configuration selection.
After pressing 1 to record a new prompt, OBi says “Enter value followed by the # key”.
At that point, you need to press any digit (0-9, #, *) to start recording. Then press # to end the recording.
Tip: Leave about a 1 second gap at the end of the recording to avoid an unintended cut-off.
Immediately after a new prompt is recorded, the OBi plays back the recorded audio and then presents the following options:
- Press 1 to save (This will save the recorded prompt the OBi devices in memory).
- Press 2 to re-enter (Note: Any previously recorded message will be discarded).
- Press 3 to review the recorded message.
- Press # to cancel (The previously recorded message will be discarded).
Repeat the above steps for each message / prompt you wish to record.
When you are done, you may hang up.
The OBi would start if you have made changes to any recorded messages / prompts.