VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.

Advertisement

By Sponsor

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
Sorry for not replying to your post, I found it buried in the adaptor guides section. I have moved it to the hardware support forum, hopefully you will get some replies now.

Personally I have not experienced any echo myself when used with an Obi202 and a Virgin Media line. Some say the issues caused by the line itself but then others also go on to say when going back to a linksys or Obi110 the issue is no longer present. (Rules out the line as being the cause I guess)

What you can do is purchase one from Amazon and give it a try, if you do experience the echo just send it back for a refund.

Return postage is free when returning faulty items back to Amazon. ;-)
By paul1609
Ive used an obiline on a bt line with varying results its not a plug and play device in many cases. Experimenting with the Gain and the Impedance I did eventually get it about right. Ive recently ported my number to voipfone and done away with my pstn line, my internet is a fixed wimax system. As a consequence my obiline is now spare if anybody wants one.

Just found out that the latest firmware build for …

Supported Products: OBi504vs OBi508vs Firm…

Supported Products: OBi200 OBi202 OBi300 OB…

These are unlocked and unbranded Snom 760 IP Phone…