VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.
By WelshPaul
billybob wrote:How do I edit my posts?
You can only edit your post within the first five minutes of posting, after that you can't. The same applies regarding deleting a post.
billybob wrote:Anyway changed PrimaryLine to SIP 2 service And I get "The number you dialled was rejected by the service provider reason 403"
Has Steve activated your account? A 403 error usually means an incorrect username/password.

If your account has been activated and you're definitely using the correct user id and password you should try making the following changes:

Service Providers > ITSP Profile B
X_ProxyServerRedundancy: Enable
X_DnsSrvAutoPrefix: Enable
X_UserAgentName: MAC ADDRESS

For the X_UserAgentName simple enter the OBi110's MAC address in uppercase.

Also make sure that under Voice Services > SP2 Service > X_ServProvProfile is set to use B. By default it's set to A, this means SP2 is set to use the information in ITSP Profile A. (in other words the VoIP2Go account on SP2 is trying to register against the sipgate proxy server)

----

Here are the basic instructions for configuring your VoIP equipment for the VoIP2Go Phone Service.

Proxy Server: voipinterface.co.uk
User ID/Name: Your User ID
Password: Your Password

In order to take advantage of automatic failover between servers, your device will need to support DNS SRV Redundancy. Here are the fields you need to change on Obihai equipment:

X_ProxyServerRedundancy: Enable
X_DnsSrvAutoPrefix: Enable

Here are the fields you need to change on Cisco/Linksys equipment:

Use DNS SRV: Yes
DNS SRV Auto Prefix: Yes

Here is the field you need to change on Grandstream equipment:

Use DNS SRV: Yes

Voip2Go support G711u, G729a and GSM Codecs on the Basic Plan and a few more on the Premium Plan.

You can log in and view your call detail records from Voip2Go's web based VoIP Interface as follows:

Web Site: http://www.voipinterface.net
By WelshPaul
I forgot to say that if you email Steve he will add your existing caller ID to your VoIP2Go account (if you have one) so that when you dial out over your VoIP2Go line the caller ID will be the same as if you were calling out over your PSTN line.
By billybob
Hi Paul

:oops:

I had the user name and password reversed. Now correct but still getting 403 error :-/
I believe the OB1110 came with 100 free minuets?
I cannot log in to http://www.voipinterface.net/interface/login.php As I have no account set up?
By WelshPaul
Did you check this bit:
WelshPaul wrote:Also make sure that under Voice Services > SP2 Service > X_ServProvProfile is set to use B. By default it's set to A, this means SP2 is set to use the information in ITSP Profile A. (in other words the VoIP2Go account on SP2 is trying to register against the sipgate proxy server)
The accounts were supposed to come with 30 minutes free call time, unsure if Steve increased it. :-/

Has your Voip2Go account been activated? to login to your account you need to provide Steve with an email address that he can add against your account. You can then use your email address and password to login at http://www.voipinterface.net/interface/login.php

----

EDIT: I just noticed the following over at voip2go.co.uk
Would you like a FREE VoIP Adapter?
Simple. Head on over to UK VoIP Forums who are giving away dozens of Obihai VoIP adapters over the next few months. The best part is, they are pre-configured with 100 free minutes of VoIP2Go phone service.
Looks like they do indeed come with 100 free minutes! :P
By WelshPaul
Not at all, I wouldn't of setup a VoIP forum if I got fed up so easily. :P

To dial out on Sipgate use the prefix **1
By SteveAtVoIP2Go
Aha.... the following instruction explains why you will not be able to make calls..

X_UserAgentName: USERID MACADDRESS

The X_UserAgentName field should contain just the MAC address of the device, not the User ID.

The devices come with 30 free minutes (sorry about the mixup).

We no longer use the web address voipinterface.net and I will update everyone with the new address soon.
By WelshPaul
Have you updated the X_UserAgentName parameter to the following:

X_UserAgentName: MACADDRESS

Obviously MACADDRESS should be the actual MAC address of the OBi110
By SteveAtVoIP2Go
The female American voice you hear must be that of the Obihai auto attendant as calls will not be accepted on our platform until you get the credentials in the correct fields. Currently you have entered your MAC address into the AuthUserName field when it should be in the X_UserAgentName field. Enter your User ID into the AuthUserName field. I will keep an eye on the server for you.

Keep trying ;-)