1) Can I use my mobile/pc to answer incoming calls on the pstn line? Even when not at home?
2) Can I route incoming calls on the pstn landline to different users (eg their mobiles) in the house? "Press 1 for XXX" etc? Would each have their own voicemail? Can users transfer/conf calls between each other?
3) can the incoming call fall back to all of us if the caller doesn't know who to talk to?
4) can we use our mobiles to make outgoing calls on the landline? Even when not at home?
5) can all the above be done using a VoIP service simultaneously? How would a user decide how to route an outgoing call?
6) are there any more appropriate and current alternatives to the obi110?
Apologies for the trivial questions! I'm about to jump in with two feet so as long as I know the above is possible I'll start playing around myself.