VoIP hardware is developing fast - this is where you ask all those “how do I make my SIP Telephone, Adapter or Asterisk box work with my voip provider?” questions.

Advertisement

By Sponsor

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
You're both more than welcome to post about unlocking the devices in the topic at hand (that is if you want to). Other than maybe intercepting the provisioning request and pushing your own config file (used this method myself with Snom's), I don't see any other way? Anyway, good luck! :thumbsup:

Edit:
So it looks like some Cisco phones can be unlocked using option 66, read more here

If that doesn't work, brute force may be the answer:
cisco spa phones does not have any protection against brute force attack, and it worked just fine on the test phone. 6 digits string rendered only 1 million combinations from 000000 to 999999. Simple c, perl, bash or php script was able to crack it under 4 hours given the time it took to send and receive a respond. Spa303 took little longer, I guess the cpu is slower.
I have some Cisco phones laying around and when I get the time, I will try out these methods.

Hi, I have a panasonic ip phone, so I want to impo…

Grandstream Assistance

@lusk @CJT-80 is correct, you should be u…

Delays in VoIP

Providing that the internet connection is good, th…

New VoIP set up query

1. If the 2 new members of staff wish to make ou…

Check out our Amazon top picks