Recommend, review or get some help setting up your SIP based softphone of choice here.
By rusticred
Here are the setup instructions for the current version of Zoiper for Android devices.

1) Open the app and press the 'Config' icon, at the top right of the screen, which will load the screens shown below-

3) Press 'Accounts', first option in list, which will load the screen shown below-

4) Press 'Add Account', at the top of the screen, which will load the screen shown below-

5) Select 'SIP', at the top of the screen, which will load the SIP Account screen. Fill it in, using the details and image shown below as a guide-

Account Name (Not visible in image)- You can set this to whatever you like, its just a name for the account. I'd suggest Voipfone

Host- sip.voipfone.net

Username- If you're using a single phone, this is your account number. If your using Virtual PBX extension's, it should be your account number, an asterisk (*) and your extension number, in the format 3XXXXXXX*2XX

Password- If you used your account number, without an extension number for the username, this should be set to your master account password which Voipfone email to you when you sign up. If you're using extensions, each extension has its own password, which you can find by logging into your account and going here- https://www.voipfone.co.uk/account.php#view-pbx

Authentification User- Not required

Outbound Proxy- sip.voipfone.net

Caller ID- This is your display name, which will appear on the screen of other Voip phone's when you call them. It can be set to anything you like, such as a name or business name.

Remaining options- Can be left as defaults.

Press Save and your Zoiper app should register. You can then go to the dialler and start making and receiving calls-

By WelshPaul
Inbound calls are unlimited, outbound there is a charge. (Obviously)

Only other restriction would be any data limit set by your ISP/Cell provider.