Recommend, review or get some help setting up your SIP based softphone of choice here.
By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
Most softfone developers don't offer any services, they just provide a tool to access services provided by others.

Think of it as a mobile phone... A mobile phone provides you the means to access and use a mobile network. Without any mobile network a mobile phone is useless.

Softfone developers make money in a variety of ways, donations, advertisements, addons or by payment of a premium app.
By sbatz1972
Posts Avatar Topics
I do not think these softphone services offering exclusively free service are the right way to go. After all you get what you pay for. I do not think the softphone company would have the funds to update their services. I think that it would be a waste of time to go with these services.
By jamesbonner
Posts Avatar
All free softphone services are basing on mobile network (3G) or internet connection like WiFi, so if you don't have one of those it's useless as WelshPaul said. That's a small list of free softphones : Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, but you still need Internet in your phone so it's useless !

I have two asterisk servers (1 running asterisk (box1) …

Sipgate Basic and multiple SIP clients

Ok, thanks. Was worried that using the same sip user in…

Your device was probably listed on Cisco's provisioning…

This means it is very dangerous to post here other t…