These can be a real hurdle when setting up VoIP, help others by posting your configs, tips and tricks or simply ask others for help if you're stuck.
By dfstrottersfan
Posts Avatar Topics
Does anyone have any experience connecting a Huawei B535 to a sipgate basic account? I have made an attempt using generic sipgate settings - but - I cannot get it to work. I am trying this for a friend - from another sipgate account, I have connected a Fritzbox 6850 successfully. So I believe I understand the basics

Thanks in advance
By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
SIP ALG must be enabled on the Huawei router for VoIP registration to work (Well, it does on the B638).
Can you confirm that SIP ALG has been enabled on your B535?
dfstrottersfan liked this
By dfstrottersfan
Posts Avatar Topics
WelshPaul wrote:SIP ALG must be enabled on the Huawei router for VoIP registration to work (Well, it does on the B638).
Can you confirm that SIP ALG has been enabled on your B535?
voip535.png
voip535.png (56.63 KiB) Viewed 324 times

Message from admin WelshPaul

Your post has been edited - Fixed a display issue with the posters attached image.

By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
Huawei routers come with a variety of firmware revisions and many of them are heavily customised and/or have certain features removed...

The SIP ALG option should be located somewhere under the "System" section of the routers GUI. Try the looking under the Firewall/Network/NAT pages. If it's disabled, turn it on. If it's enabled, turn it off. 🤞
tonygibbs16 liked this

Ok, so the next instalment......... I loaded the Grand…

Apologies I do not have an answer but could you please …

Have you tried simply modifying the " ext &…

FreePBX and MS Teams

Hi @nwphoto , I Have responded to your private messa…