These can be a real hurdle when setting up VoIP, help others by posting your configs, tips and tricks or simply ask others for help if you're stuck.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By John Donovan
So, last year I bought myself a laptop for gaming and school, and so far it's been running really well. However, what's NOT running well is the router I bought along with it. I happened to choose a fairly cheap "Serioux" router.

So far, it's been doing its job decently (good coverage in my whole apartment). However, many multiplayer games are blocked on its firewall, and port forwarding is hard to impossible on this POS. It has a really counter-intuitive user interface, and it just doesn't work.

I will keep on using this router, because I also have access to neighbours' Wi-Fi for multiplayer games, but if I were you, I would avoid Serioux routers. In fact, I think it's a Romanian product, so chances are you won't even see any.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By Bonzer
Perhaps you've not gone through the user manual. It explains everything with the help of screenshots and has clearcut instructions. It has both English and Romanian versions.
If you don't already have it you can download it from here.

http://www.serioux.ro/uploads/support/c ... -RO-BG.pdf

In the past month, Microsoft have changed their sp…

Porting NGN Issue...

Hi WelshPaul, thanks for the replies and your ef…

Not at this time no. :dunno: Having just looked…

Hello, I have a Google Voice number as well as …