- Navigate to Asterisk SIP Settings >> Chan SIP Settings via the FreePBX GUI and make the following change:
- Set "Enable TCP" to "Yes"
- Click on "Submit" and then "Apply Config".
- Using the Zoiper app, go to Settings >> Connectivity and make the following changes:
- Check/Enable the "Enable PUSH Proxy" option.
- Set "Proxy protocols" to use "SIP+RTP".
- Set "Push transport" to use "TCP" (It's the default option at the time of this post).#
- Using the Zoiper app, go to Settings >> Accounts>> Your account >> Network settings and make the following changes:
- Set "Registration Expiry Time" to "600".
- Set "Transport Type" to "TCP".
We're the UK's first independent voice over IP discussion and support forum dedicated to all things VoIP.
Join Today - It's free and takes less than 30 seconds. You might even save yourself a few pounds in the process too.