Get help with installing, upgrading and running a PBX such as Asterisk.
100 %

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By newvoipuser
Re: Do you have another VoIP provider in mind?

I am looking at mynetphone they are based in western Australia, and I spoke to their support line today, they are real people right here in Australia. I can get a $10 per month basic account, free calls to landlines, 11 cents a minute (I think) to mobile numbers. And I can set it up myself, or if I have problems their support team can set it up and make sure it works for me.

Didlogic told me when I signed up with them that they have no support for trouble-shooting problems with configuration and equipment difficulties, and I would need to employ a VOIP IT ENGINEER to sort out any problems that I might have. Then it turns out that the DID's they supplied were not working properly, and I had to send a support request before they would work.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
newvoipuser wrote:Didlogic told me when I signed up with them that they have no support for trouble-shooting problems with configuration and equipment difficulties
In other words they offer no support at all. They no doubt will always say it's a configuration error or equiptment related and dismiss any request for support. :mad:

Wherever possible always choose a VoIP provider that is local to you, this offers reduced latency amongst other things and provides a better more reliable service. The next thing you want is a good support network!

That didlogic isn't something I would ever use or recommend personally.

Hello Paul, Thank you for your response. Much app…

If you're experiencing issues making outgoing call…

Just leave all the files in the TFTP directory and…

VoIP on the move via wifi

Great! I have been looking for a similar solution.…