Get help with installing, upgrading and running a PBX such as Asterisk.
100 %
By newvoipuser
Re: Do you have another VoIP provider in mind?

I am looking at mynetphone they are based in western Australia, and I spoke to their support line today, they are real people right here in Australia. I can get a $10 per month basic account, free calls to landlines, 11 cents a minute (I think) to mobile numbers. And I can set it up myself, or if I have problems their support team can set it up and make sure it works for me.

Didlogic told me when I signed up with them that they have no support for trouble-shooting problems with configuration and equipment difficulties, and I would need to employ a VOIP IT ENGINEER to sort out any problems that I might have. Then it turns out that the DID's they supplied were not working properly, and I had to send a support request before they would work.
By WelshPaul
newvoipuser wrote:Didlogic told me when I signed up with them that they have no support for trouble-shooting problems with configuration and equipment difficulties
In other words they offer no support at all. They no doubt will always say it's a configuration error or equiptment related and dismiss any request for support. :mad:

Wherever possible always choose a VoIP provider that is local to you, this offers reduced latency amongst other things and provides a better more reliable service. The next thing you want is a good support network!

That didlogic isn't something I would ever use or recommend personally.

No problem, happy to hear that everything has been…

Thanks very much. Really appreciate it! :-D

Attached below is my latest OBIHAI UK configuratio…

System advice?

As you wanted 9 for an outside line, pretty sure t…