The snom 300 IP phone is perfectly suited for both small and medium-sized enterprises, home offices, and private users at an excellent cost to performance. The Snom 300 features office functions that are relevant to everyday work, including trunk line, status display, group lines, engaged option and calls. Additionally a server-independent CTI also works with the Snom 300.
Snom 300 Key Features:
- Two-line display (2x16 characters)
- 27 keys, 7 LEDs
- 6 programmable function keys
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 4 SIP accounts
- Wall Mountable
- Officially qualified for Microsoft LyncTM 2010 and Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 R2 client
- Powered over Ethernet (PoE) or via mains (power supply available to purchase separately)
- Low energy consumption
- Supports the SIP protocol to RFC3261
- Advanced security features: SIPS/SRTP/TLS
- Codecs supported: G.711, G.729a, G.723.1, G.722, G.726, GSM
- Dimensions: approx. 20 x 18.5 x 12 cm
- Weight: approx. 730 g
- Safety: IEC 60950-1:2001, CB Test Certificate: DE 02011039
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE Mark
- Power consumption: 1.7 – 2.7 watts
I have two Snom 300's available for sale. Both phones are brand new, unused, unbranded, unlocked and running the latest firmware. These phones will work with most VoIP providers such as Voipfone, Voicehost, Sipgate, Voiptalk, Voipcheap etc...
Actual photo of item(s) for sale: Price: £35.95p each, includes free UK delivery.