The Snom 870 IP Phone features a touchscreen with a unique user interface. This enables the user to easily handle previously complex applications such as the swapping of calls and the establishment of conference calls for up to 5 participants via "drag and drop".
Snom 870 Key Features:
- 4.3" TFT Touch display with 24 bit color depth
- Intuitive user interface
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- 2 x Type A USB – WLAN ready
- Wideband Audio
- Local 5-way conferencing on the phone
- Weight: approx. 920g (690g without stand)
- Certificates: FCC Class B, CE Mark
- Security: IEC 60950-1:2001, CB test certificate: DE 2-008417
- 1 x LAN, 1 x PC: RJ45 (Ethernet)
- Voltage: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 4-7 Watts (without USB peripherals)
- Ethernet: Gigabit Switch, 2 ports
- Power over network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
- Handset: RJ-4P4C connection
- Headset: RJ-4P4C connection
- USB: 2 x type A, Hi/Full/Low Speed host interface, 1 x type B
- Available in black and white
Price: £109.00p - Includes free UK delivery.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign me up!
- Sign up for a Dropbox account using my referral link and get an extra 500 MB of bonus space. Sign me up!
- UK's #1 Reliable VoIP Telephone System Solutions. Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking and Toll Free numbers. Free Trial. 14 Days. Try Now! — VoIPLine Telecom