The snom 300 IP phone is perfectly suited for both small and medium-sized enterprises, home offices, and private users at an excellent cost to performance. The Snom 300 features office functions that are relevant to everyday work, including trunk line, status display, group lines, engaged option and calls. Additionally a server-independent CTI also works with the Snom 300.
Snom 300 Key Features:
- Two-line display (2x16 characters)
- 27 keys, 7 LEDs
- 6 programmable function keys
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 4 SIP accounts
- Wall Mountable
- Officially qualified for Microsoft LyncTM 2010 and Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 R2 client
- Powered over Ethernet (PoE) or via mains (power supply available to purchase separately)
- Low energy consumption
- Supports the SIP protocol to RFC3261
- Advanced security features: SIPS/SRTP/TLS
- Codecs supported: G.711, G.729a, G.723.1, G.722, G.726, GSM
- Dimensions: approx. 20 x 18.5 x 12 cm
- Weight: approx. 730 g
- Safety: IEC 60950-1:2001, CB Test Certificate: DE 02011039
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE Mark
- Power consumption: 1.7 – 2.7 watts
I have two Snom 300's available for sale. Both phones are brand new, unused, unbranded, unlocked and running the latest firmware. These phones will work with most VoIP providers such as Voipfone, Voicehost, Sipgate, Voiptalk, Voipcheap etc...
Actual photo of item(s) for sale: Price: £39.99p each, includes free UK delivery.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign me up!
- Sign up for a Dropbox account using my referral link and get an extra 500 MB of bonus space. Sign me up!
- UK's #1 Reliable VoIP Telephone System Solutions. Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking and Toll Free numbers. Free Trial. 14 Days. Try Now! — VoIPLine Telecom