Got some VoIP related equipment to sell, trade or donate? post it here. Please read our Conditions of Use.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By SteveAtVoIP2Go
I have a bunch of VoIP adapters that I've used only a few times for testing purposes. I also have a couple of brand new Obihai 302's with Wifi and Bluetooth dongles still in their box if anyone is interested.

I will be offering a little low cost 'bundle' of a device plus call credit for the new VoIP2Go service over the next few weeks and I will provide detailed information on the device models as soon as I get chance.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
I might be interested in an OBi302, but...

I am currently awaiting a delivery from Mark, might be one in the box of goodies he is sending me. ;-)

If I don't get one off Mark, how much would you want for one?
By SteveAtVoIP2Go
Just whatever you think is fair. I have to point out that they have US power adapters, so I'm happy to deduct something for that. I was hoping to sell them to someone who also wants the Wifi and BT dongles so I could get part of my money back on them, but if you only want the ATA that's fine. Drop me an email or give me a call after Mark has sent you your goodies and we'll work something out.

I had a big fallout with Obihai and thought Mark was involved at the time, but he almost certainly wasn't. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he left because of Obihai's dodgy business practices. An interesting thread for anyone that cares about this subject...

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r300902 ... -want-more
By SteveAtVoIP2Go
OK, I did some digging and found:

2 x Grandstream HT502 - US power adapters
1 x Grandstream HT701 - US power adapter
2 x Audio Codes MP202 - No power adapters
2 x Cortelco ATA

The cortelco's actually take power direct from the mains via a power lead used with many older laptops and other appliances (I'll post a picture when I get chance).

So, for the Grandstream ATA's, you could either plug the US style power adapters into a travel plug or converter, or use a universal adapter. The Audio Codes would require a universal adapter (12v). Again - I'll try post some pictures to clarify.

I'm only after a tenner each plus a couple of quid towards postage.
By WelshPaul
SteveAtVoIP2Go wrote:Just whatever you think is fair. I have to point out that they have US power adapters, so I'm happy to deduct something for that. I was hoping to sell them to someone who also wants the Wifi and BT dongles so I could get part of my money back on them, but if you only want the ATA that's fine. Drop me an email or give me a call after Mark has sent you your goodies and we'll work something out.

I had a big fallout with Obihai and thought Mark was involved at the time, but he almost certainly wasn't. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he left because of Obihai's dodgy business practices. An interesting thread for anyone that cares about this subject...

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r300902 ... -want-more
Funny enough I remember having a conversation with Mark about how Obihai intended to cover the portal costs as well as any addition expenses they incur. His response was through site advertisements! :oops:

I had a sneaky feeling Obihai would bring in some type of subscription fee at some point - very underhand the way they have gone about it! While GV isn't available here in the UK, not being allowed to upgrade your firmware without paying an annual fee after the first year is crazy! Why should anyone have to pay to upgrade a devices firmware if the reason your upgrading is because the original firmware has a bug? If anything keep issuing firmware with bugs so end users have to keep paying their fees! :cry:
By WelshPaul
SteveAtVoIP2Go wrote:I also have a couple of brand new Obihai 302's with Wifi and Bluetooth dongles still in their box if anyone is interested.
I'm interested in one of these as I never got one in my goody box. Are these in the UK? I was thinking I may get hit by customs if your shipping from the US?

I can get a brand new 202 for £49 with free delivery - was thinking around the £35 mark? ;-)
By WelshPaul
billybob wrote:Hi

Do you still have any VoIP adapters for sale?
Just a heads up, the OBi302 does not support Google Voice™ and it cannot be used with the OBiTALK Portal.

No biggy as Google voice isn't available here in the UK officially. If you think your going to want to make use of the OBiTALK portal to configure your device then you're going to want an OBi202.
billybob liked this
By SteveAtVoIP2Go
Aha - well done ;-) I saw a new UK VoIP Forum Obi device attempting to register with my platform yesterday but nobody had told me and it was set to Offline. Sounds like that may have been you. Anyway, I have set it to Online now so you should be able to make calls. Drop me a PM or email if you need any help.
By WelshPaul
Shouldn't of been yesterday! They were in the mail for delivery. I configured a couple fresh prior to dispatch to ensure they were all working correctly and in tip top condition prior to sending them out.

Advertisement

By Sponsor

In the past month, Microsoft have changed their sp…

Porting NGN Issue...

Hi WelshPaul, thanks for the replies and your ef…

Not at this time no. :dunno: Having just looked…

Hello, I have a Google Voice number as well as …