In both cases, the default Admin User name is: admin. And, the default Password is: admin.
- You need to know the IP address assigned to the ATA by your LAN router.
- You can use the ATA's built-in IVR system to discover its IP address.
(Press * * * * on your connected analog telephone keypad, followed by: 110#)
- The "blue" Ethernet port marked "Internet" will connect to one of your router LAN switch ports.
- Your PC will connect via another LAN port on your router/switch (must be on same sub-net).
- By default, SPA122 is in NAT-Router Mode.
- Thus, you access it via its default router gateway IP address: 192.168.15.1, from the yellow LAN side Ethernet port, using your PC and its web browser.
- The "blue" Ethernet port marked Internet will "typically" connect "directly" to the Ethernet port of your ISP connected Internet service MODEM (Cable or DSL/ADSL). (This is assuming your MODEM is not a Modem/Router combo - in which case you should probably be using the SPA112, or put the SPA122 in bridge mode.)
- However, if you configured the SPA122 for Bridge Mode, you will use it exactly the same as the SPA112, and thus, the login procedure will be exactly the same with the SPA112.
- Also, while in Bridge Mode, the "blue" Ethernet port marked "Internet" will connect to one of your router LAN switch ports (just the same way you would connect the SPA112 to your router). And, the yellow Ethernet port becomes an extra switch port by which to connect another LAN device, such as another PC, etc.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- If you’d like to take your business communications to the next level, you can try CircleLoop completely free of charge at www.circleloop.com.