But, if you do forget, you have two options for performing a Factory Reset (Restoring to Factory Defaults). Of course, this is a good news/bad news story:
The good news:
Administrator Username and Password is restored to its defaults: "admin" and "admin".
The bad news:
Performing a factory restore does mean you will lose all user/administrator edited values. Which means, even though you will be able to login again, all your previously edited network and VoIP provider settings will be gone.
Two Ways to Perform A Factory Reset (Restore to Factory Defaults)
- Using the pointed end of a paper clip, press and hold the RESET button at the back of the SPA112 for at least 10 seconds. Wait 2.5 minutes, and you will again be able to login as the default Admin.
- Using the SPA112 IVR system, enter the Factory Restore Code: 73738#. The IVR will ask you to confirm by pressing the number 1 key, and then hang up the phone. Wait 2.5 minutes, and you will again be able to login as the default Administrator.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign me up!
- Sign up for a Dropbox account using my referral link and get an extra 500 MB of bonus space. Sign me up!
- UK's #1 Reliable VoIP Telephone System Solutions. Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking and Toll Free numbers. Free Trial. 14 Days. Try Now! — VoIPLine Telecom