To do so, proceed as follows:
- Login to the SPA122. (See here.)
- Click on the Voice menu item.
- Click on the System menu item located in the left-hand window navigation pane.
- On the System page, you will see a text box labelled: IVR Admin Password.
- By default, this text box is empty. Thus, no password is required to use the IVR, by default.
- Enter your new IVR Admin Password. Now save your changes by clicking on the "Submit" button.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- If you’d like to take your business communications to the next level, you can try CircleLoop completely free of charge at www.circleloop.com.