Read the sites terms of use and check out the latest community announcements here.
By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
Hello VoIPers,

We are excited to announce that we have launched a forum points system called BBpoints.

BBpoints can be earned by creating a new topic, posting a reply to a topic and so on. New forum members get 5 BBpoints upon signup and every member gets a bonus 20 BBpoints on their birthday, every birthday. Great! But what can I do with all the BBpoints that I have accumulated? You can use your BBpoints to purchase one of our VIP Memberships.

EARNING POINTS:
● Create a new topic: 10 BBpoints
--- No minimum requirements and no daily restrictions.

● Post a reply to a topic: 1 BBpoint
--- No minimum requirements and no daily restrictions.

BONUS POINTS:
● Create account : 5 BBpoints
--- One time bonus for new registrations.

● Birthday: 20 BBpoints
--- Reoccurring bonus only for members that have their date of birth set in UCP.

REWARD POINTS:
● Best answer - A custom BBpoints amount is set by author at time of posting
--- A bounty is taken from the authors BBpoints total and given to the user who posted the best answer as a reward.

Can I share my BBpoints with other members? Yes, you can! You can transfer some or all of your BBpoints to another user by clicking on your BBpoints total as shown in image 1 below or via the User Control Panel as shown in image 2. As always, we welcome all of your comments and suggestions which will be enormously helpful to our website development.
Attachments:
Image 1
Image 1
BBpoints Transfer 1.jpg (80.96 KiB) Viewed 461 times
Image 2
Image 2
BBpoints Transfer UCP.jpg (88.15 KiB) Viewed 462 times

Hi paul, u in same city as me, wonder when morris…

Forwarding the NGN to the new number would likely …

UK mobile integration with a SIP PBX

Would this service be useful for original poster a…

It is about 2 years since original poster but can …