Read the sites terms of use and check out the latest community announcements here.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
Hello and welcome to the all-new "UK VoIP Forums" support forum, a place to find answers, share answers and discuss all things VoIP. :)

An introduction
I’m Paul, I live in Swansea, South Wales, UK. I have been working professionally as a web designer & developer for over 7 years and made my very first website 11 years ago. What started off as a hobby has grown into my passion and profession.

I am happiest when I am designing, whether it's planning a layout on paper or sitting in front of a screen moving pixels. I am also thankful that I can do what I love for a living from home, close to my children and my family.

Why UK VoIP Forums?
I have been using VoIP for my communication needs since 2006. In that time, I have participated in many on-line communities getting both the help and support I needed with my VoIP setup while helping others where I could. Sadly, many of those sites have come and gone. At present, here in the UK, you won’t find any independent support forums dedicated to VoIP because there aren’t any. The few that remain today are mainly owned and run by VoIP providers, sadly, support is scarce via these boards. If you're lucky enough to get a reply, they will usually only help you with support requests relating to their services (obviously). :(

Anyway, long story short, with my knowledge of web design & development, I decided to put together this site with the hope that one day it will pay for itself through sponsorship's, ads and maybe even paid memberships.

So, there you have it, my reasons for creating the UK first (and currently) only independent VoIP Support Forum. With your help, we can make UK VoIP Forums a valuable resource to VoIP users here in the UK and abroad.
Gigaset N300A IP

Thanks for checking, I was curious, wondering if w…

Pitney Bowes Franking Machine

Im with FP and their tech team is very good with r…

Supported Products: OBi504vs OBi508vs Firm…

Supported Products: OBi200 OBi202 OBi300 OB…