Read the sites terms of use and check out the latest community announcements here.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By WelshPaul
Welcome to our official announcement concerning paid memberships here at UK VoIP Forums. Now, before you go off on one, let me make it clear that you don't need a paid membership to browse, create an account or post here on UK VoIP Forums. You may not even benefit from a paid membership! So why offer it? Simply put, it costs (me personally) a lot of money to keep this site up and running and these costs are increasing year by year. Because of this, it's important that I raise some funds in order to secure the site's future. Offering paid memberships are one way to achieve that and in return paid members receive a variety of benefits for helping support our growing community.

For a full breakdown of whats currently included with each membership, read on...

MEMBERSHIP LV1
Enjoy the benefits of a basic account, plus:
  • Access to our premium download section

MEMBERSHIP LV2
Enjoy the benefits of a basic account, plus:
  • Access to our premium download section
  • Post without moderator approval
  • Edit your own posts
  • Add polls to your posts
  • Change your existing poll vote
  • Disable word censors
  • Dislike posts
  • Bump topics
  • Use a signature
  • Hide your online status
  • Change your username
  • Extra private message storage space
  • Include up to 5 private message recipients
  • Send messages to groups
  • Attach files in your private messages
  • Forward your private messages
  • Edit your own private messages
  • No advertisements

To upgrade to paid membership you must first create a free account, you can do that here. If you already have an account you may upgrade and purchase your membership here.

IMPORTANT: Paid memberships don't exempt anyone from the terms and conditions agreed upon registration of a free account, or the Posting Rules found here. Failure to adhere to both could result in your account being temporary suspended or permanently banned, regardless of membership status.

Advertisement

By Sponsor

Just found out that the latest firmware build for …

Supported Products: OBi504vs OBi508vs Firm…

Supported Products: OBi200 OBi202 OBi300 OB…

These are unlocked and unbranded Snom 760 IP Phone…