It can get expensive pretty darn quick using cloud-based PBX systems, but did you know that you can save money by having your own PBX telephone system? Yes, really! And how do I do that, I hear you ask… You hire someone like me to install, secure and configure it for you!
What Is FreePBX?
FreePBX is a revolutionary all-in-one IP PBX that is distributed free of charge to users all over the world. It is based on the open-source Asterisk PBX core and delivers all of the features you would expect to see in an Enterprise-grade PBX. For the SOHO and SMB business, FreePBX provides an extremely cost effective, yet robust solution that can be sized to fit any budget while still providing features that make your business appear to be more together and professional. For medium to large businesses, FreePBX can be designed to provide the features, scalability, flexibility, and price that make it a smart IT decision that will last for years to come. It can be run as a premise-based solution or in the cloud, single or multi-site, and can be configured for HA (High Availability) to ensure that no downtime is experienced.
Why use FreePBX?
- Reliable and secure – FreePBX is maintained by Sangoma’s Quality Assurance and development infrastructure, which means it goes through in-house testing prior to getting released to the general public. Integrated security update notifications help you stay protected against new threats.
- Flexible and scalable – FreePBX is compatible with the majority of the commercially available virtual machine and hardware and since FreePBX is so widely employed on an international level, it is compatible with more than 200 endpoints. This means you can trust FreePBX with any IP phone, conference solution or doorbell system you already have.
- Impressive feature add-ons – FreePBX allows you to add popular features such as high availability, call-center packages, IP phones, and much more, by simply logging in the store and opting for the item. Most come with a 25-year license, which means your features are certain to work with you as you expand.
- Fully featured WebGUI – The fully featured web GUI makes it way simpler to utilize features, such as extension creation, IVRs, restore and backup, user permissions, calendar integration, time conditions, and firewall. Updates are also carried out directly from the web GUI.
- International Language Support – As the most well-known open-source IP-PBX in the world, FreePBX enables users to choose local language support for end-point devices, on the basis of each user. This means that you can maintain your phone system even when users are in different parts of the globe.
- No license limitations - FreePBX comes with zero restrictions on integrated features to the number of extensions, users, queues and IVRs you wish to create, with zero strings attached.
Why Choose Me?
I'm an expert in FreePBX design, configuration, troubleshooting, and support. Whether you need a brand new installation, maintenance on an existing server, or just some best practice guidance and consultation, I have you covered.
FreePBX Services Include:
- Installation of Debian 10
- Installation of Apache
- Installation of MariaDB
- Installation of PHP 7.3
- Installation of FreePBX v15
- Installation of Asterisk v16
- Installation of Firewall/Fail2Ban
- Installation of SOX, MPG123, FFMPEG and LAME
- Log File Rotation Configuration
- Extensions/agents Configuration
- Basic IVR Configuration
- Voicemail Configuration
- Ring Groups Configuration
- Inbound Lines Configuration
- Outbound Calls Configuration
- SIP Trunk Configuration
- Phone: +44 (0) 3333 582 583
- Email: [ukvf-email][/ukvf-email]
Choosing the right web host provider seems like a daunting task with so many technical terms to grasp and hundreds of suitors to choose from. Both DigitalOcean and Vultr offer virtual Private Servers in various regions including the UK (always choose the closet one to you) and if you sign up using the links below you get some free credit too!
- DigitalOcean - Sign up with my link and get $100 in credit.
- Vultr - Sign up with my link and get $100 in credit.
If you don't already have one, the following ITSP's can be configured to work as a FreePBX trunk. You just pay for any calls that you make!
- Voipfone - No risk and no commitment - Sign Up Now!
FreePBX.png (64.87 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
FreePBX-Dashboard.png (87.31 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
FreePBX-Extensions.png (86.11 KiB) Viewed 1276 times