Read the sites terms of use and check out the latest community announcements here.
By WelshPaul
Hi Voipers,

Lately, there has been an increase in private messages to my personal inbox from members who want help with their problem(s). Sending a private message to my personal inbox will not get you the help you seek any sooner so please refrain from doing this, instead, create a new topic in the appropriate forum and wait patiently for a reply.

Remember, the boards private messaging system prevents others experiencing the same or similar issues from seeing the solution that worked for you. This is frustrating for them and for me, it results in an increased workload on my already very busy schedule because I end up having to answer the same questions over and over, time and time again.

UPDATE: Surprisingly there are still people who don't understand this - they won't reply to the topics I've already participated in and they also don't create their own topic. Maybe they're very shy, or they simply don't understand how a bulletin board works. As such, I now ignore all private messages that contain support requests.
billybob liked this