By WelshPaul
Log in to the Snom M700's web based GUI by entering it's allocated IP address into your web browser, select "Servers" in the list located on the left hand side of the page as shown below:
Snom-M700-GUI.png
Configure the following fields, leave everything else at their default values:
  • Server Alias: Voipfone
  • Registrar: sip.voipfone.net
  • Registration time: 60
snom-m700-servers.png
Click the "Save" button located on the bottom of the page as shown below:
snom-m700-servers-save.png
Moving on... Next you have to setup an Extension, do so by select "Extensions" in the list located on the left hand side of the page and set the following:
Snom-M700-GUI-Extensions.png
You are now at this page:
Snom-M700-Extensions.png
In the above picture I already have an extension setup, you just need to click on the "Add extension" link and configure the following fields while leaving everything else at their default values:

Handset: Select the Snom handset you want to use with this extension!
Extension: Your user ID starting 30 and consisting of 8 digits. E.g. 30100000 [for PBX users enter user ID with *200 at the end, where your extension is 200. E.g. 30100000*200]
Authentication User Name: Your user ID starting 30 and consisting of 8 digits. E.g. 30100000 [for PBX users enter user ID with *200 at the end, where your extension is 200. E.g. 30100000*200]
Authentication Password: Your 6 digit Voipfone password. This can be found in your sign up confirmation email.
Mailbox Number: 1571
Server: Select the server we setup above named "Voipfone".

Again, click the "Save" button located on the bottom of the page, see:
Snom-M700-Edit-Extensions.png
You have successfully configured your Snom M700 with Voipfone (the procedure should be the same for the Snom M325), confirm that you have set up your phone correctly by dialling 155. :)