- Find the IP of your phone
Press Menu followed by the number 9 key.
- Visit your configuration page
Now that you know the IP of your phone, type it into a browser on a PC attached to the network. For example Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox. (You may need to type in http:// before the IP. It will look something like this: 192.168.1.14 or 10.0.0.14.)
- Login as an administrator, and view configuration in advanced view
Click the Admin Login button at top right of page, then click switch to advanced view at the top right of the page.
- Adding DNS servers
Click on System. Under the Optional Network Configuration section you will see Primary DNS and Secondary DNS.
Fill them out with:
- Primary DNS: 126.96.36.199
- Secondary DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Now navigate to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit All Changes'
We're the UK's first independent voice over IP discussion and support forum dedicated to all things VoIP.
Join Today - It's free and takes less than 30 seconds. You might even save yourself a few pounds in the process too.