- Find the IP of your phone
Press Menu followed by the number 9 key.
- Visit your configuration page
Now that you know the IP of your phone, type it into a browser on a PC attached to the network. For example Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox. (You may need to type in http:// before the IP. It will look something like this: 192.168.1.14 or 10.0.0.14.)
- Login as an administrator, and view configuration in advanced view
Click the Admin Login button at top right of page, then click switch to advanced view at the top right of the page.
- Adding DNS servers
Click on System. Under the Optional Network Configuration section you will see Primary DNS and Secondary DNS.
Fill them out with:
- Primary DNS: 22.214.171.124
- Secondary DNS: 126.96.36.199
- Now navigate to the bottom of the page and click 'Submit All Changes'
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- If you’d like to take your business communications to the next level, you can try CircleLoop completely free of charge at www.circleloop.com.