Anyway, a recent patch was made available that allows a firmware downgrade possible on both the OBi100 and OBi110 devices. Not sure why anyone would want to downgrade their Obi1xx series firmware (unless using Google Voice), but if you do, installing the patched firmware will allow you to flash an earlier OBIHAI firmware version back to the device!
Here is the original discussion: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r317411 ... Discussion
- Download the 1.3.0 (Build 2886) firmware from here.
- Download the newcerts5.fw.bsdiff patch file from here.
- Open Terminal and navigate to the directory where the above files are located, run this command: bspatch OBi110-1-3-0-2886.fw OBi110-1-3-0-2886-naf5.fw newcerts5.fw.bsdiff
Note 2: You can downgrade your OBi1xx devices firmware
NOTE 3: Windows users can follow the same instructions (use command prompt instead of terminal) but you need to install BsPatch first. You can download BsPatch here.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- If you’d like to take your business communications to the next level, you can try CircleLoop completely free of charge at www.circleloop.com.