By WelshPaul
1. The Built-in IVR System
This is probably the most convenient way to reboot the OBi100:
  1. Be sure your analog telephone is plugged into the rear-panel telephone RJ-11 jack.
  2. Take the phone off-hook and press the star key three times followed by number 9; i.e. * * * 9
  3. You will see the Power LED Flash Red for about 5 seconds (indication of a reboot).
    If the ATA is connected to a VoIP provider, you will lose connectivity until the unit re-registers following the reboot/restart.
The complete IVR initiated reboot sequence will only take about 15 seconds to complete.

2. The Obihai Phone Adapter Local Web Configuration Utility
This procedure requires that you be logged into the OBi100 via the OBi Configuration Utility using your PC and a web browser. I have already written another guide that completely covers the topic of how to log into the OBi100 ATA. Please refer to that article for related instructions on how to login.
  1. Login to the OBi100 ATA
  2. Once logged-in, you will see the Reboot button, located in the top-right corner of any configuration page within the OBi100.
  3. Click on the Reboot button at any time, from any page, to initiate a system restart/reboot. The reboot process only takes about 15 seconds to complete.
    Login_Landing1_System_Status1b.png
  4. Once you click the Reboot button, you will immediately be redirected to the "Rebooting System" message:
    Rebooting_System_message_1.png
After about 15 seconds, you can click on the Return Button. Which will take you back to the Status page. Or, you can directly click on any of the left-pane navigation menu options. Or, just close the browser tab or window, if finished.

3. Brute Force Power Off/On
We all know this trick. I saved it for last. I expect this method results in the most wear and tear on the ATA power connector and that the power surge disruption could eventually reduce the life span of the device if performed too frequently. But, sometimes this is the best option of last resort.
  1. Manually, disconnect power to the ATA.
  2. Wait a few seconds, and then reconnect power.
  3. The power LED will initially turn red for about 5 seconds and then return to green. The Internet and Phone LED's will blink until Internet connection is established. The whole boot-up sequence only takes about 15 seconds in total.
If no Ethernet Internet connection is detected or available, the green power LED will continue to blink green off and on. Once Ethernet Internet connection is detected and good, the power LED will stay on green continuously and the Internet LED will periodically blink only briefly, indicating Ethernet activity.

That's it in a nutshell. Three different ways to manually reboot your OBi100. Take your pick!