This is rather straight forward! Just follow the three simple steps below:
- Connect the OBiLine USB cable to the OBi2 Series or OBi3 Series USB port.
- Connect the RJ11 plug into the TELCO – PSTN port of the OBiLINE.
- Connect the BT Plug to a PSTN wall socket.
Try making a test call by dial ## then, wait a moment for the dial tone and then dial the complete number of the person whom you wish to reach. Also test an inbound call to your land line number to ensure it is working.
Ok so now we know what's in the box lets move on and install the device... Click here for Part 3!
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign me up!
- Sign up for a Dropbox account using my referral link and get an extra 500 MB of bonus space. Sign me up!
- UK's #1 Reliable VoIP Telephone System Solutions. Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking and Toll Free numbers. Free Trial. 14 Days. Try Now! — VoIPLine Telecom