The easiest way to do this would be to simply upload the XML file provided in the link below to your device, it's safe to use and will only make the necessary changes to the settings under "Physical Interfaces > LINE" page. I'm going to assume your configuring your device locally! If not instead of entering the IP address of your Obihai ATA into your web browser log in to the Obihai Portal via obitalk.com.
http://www.ukvoipforums.com/sip/obihai/ ... ttings.xml
To install the XML click on the link shown above, a new page will open, you now need to save the page to your desktop. Simple right click anywhere on the page and click on "save as" in the list of options, when the save box appears select "desktop" located in the left hand window pane and finally click on "save" the file will now be saved to your desktop.
To upload the file:
- Enter the IP address of your Obihai ATA into your web browser.
- Click on "System Management" in the list located on the left hand side and then "Device Update".
- Under the "Restore Configuration" section on the main page click on "Choose file" and select the XML file you downloaded to your desktop earlier.
- Press "Restore" and should you get a pop up simply press "OK" to restore the configuration.
Configuration Restore SuccessfulThat's it, you have now installed and correctly configured your Obihai analogue telephone adaptor for Use with the OBiLine here in the UK.
System will reboot shortly. Please refresh this page in 15-20 seconds
If however you don't feel comfortable with downloading the above file or uploading anything to your device read on...
Your going to have to manually make the changes needed in order to configure your Obihai analogue telephone adaptor to work correctly with the OBiLine here in the UK! :)
Log in to your Obihai analogue telephone adaptor either by entering it's IP address into your web browser or by logging in to obitalk.com and use the Obihai Portal and make the following changes:
Physical Interfaces ---> LINE Port
Line PortSave and reboot.
DigitMap: (999|112|101|111|116000|116111|116123|1471|1571|0xxxxxxxxx?|0x xxxx xxxx|0800xxx xxxx?|0808xxx xxxx|08001111|08x xxx xxxx|0845464x|03xx xxx xxxx|118xxx|100|155|195|09xx xxx xxxx|[2-8]xxxx.|9[0-8]xxx.|99[^9]xx.|00xxx.|xx.)
PSTN Disconnect Detection
OnHookSpeed: 3ms (ETSI)
CallerIDDetectMethod: ETSI FSK With PR(UK)
That's it, you have now installed and correctly configured your Obihai analogue telephone adaptor for Use with the OBiLine here in the UK.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- If you’d like to take your business communications to the next level, you can try CircleLoop completely free of charge at www.circleloop.com.