The above dial plan is set to dial local numbers without the need to enter your local area code, as I live in Swansea that would be '01792' in my case... Just find '01792' in the dial plan above and change it to that of your own local area code.
Please Note: If your local area code has less digits than that of the one used by myself in the above dial plan; you will need to add an additional 'x' to this part '[2-8]xxxxx' of the dial plan for each missing digit within your area code.
- Area Code: 01792 = <01792>[2-8]xxxxx
- Area Code: 0121 = <0121>[2-8]xxxxxx
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- If you’d like to take your business communications to the next level, you can try CircleLoop completely free of charge at www.circleloop.com.