By WelshPaul
The Linksys PAP2T-NA has the ability to store up to eight (8) phone numbers for each of its two VoIP lines to facilitate 2-digit speed dialling.

My PAP2T-NA is configured with Voipfone on VoIP Line-1.
For the purpose of this post, I have configured a few test numbers for illustration.

To program your speed dial numbers, log into your PAP2T (as admin or user) using your web browser and the PAP2T assigned IP address. By default, there is no password required. But, if a PW has been set, you will be prompted to enter the user or admin password before entering. Once logged in, click on the "Switch to Advanced View" link.

Navigate to the USER 1 tab.
Enter your desired numbers in the boxes labelled "Speed Dial 2:" through "Speed Dial 9:"
Be sure to SAVE your entries before testing.

Illustration of Speed Dial entries:
PAP2T_SpeedDial-User1.jpg
To initiate a speed dial, just press x# on your telephone dial pad. Substitute the "x" with the index number of your stored phone number (2-9) followed by the # sign. For example, only pressing 2# will speed dial your first indexed speed dial number stored. In my case, pressing 2# on my phone connected to Line-1 will speed dial the Voipfone Date and Time notification number at 123 (a free in-network call).

Now, with speed dialling enabled on your PAP2T-NA, you can quick-dial just by entering 2-digits instead of the usual 11 digit dialling typically required. Even if your phone has its own stored phone book numbers, you don't need to scroll through the phone book before dialling your favourite numbers.... Just 2-digits and you are as good as connected!

Note:
You can enter any number into the speed dial boxes that you can dial through your handset which is allowed by the PAP2T dial-plan. You can even enter SIP URI's into the speed dial boxes as long as you have Enabled IP Dialling on the PAP2T under Line-1 (located just below Line-1 Dial-Plan box).