However, what do you do if your forget your Administrator Password and are not able to login to the web interface? This is where a Hard Reset comes into play, as illustrated below.
- Insert the straightened end of a paper clip into the Reset hole located on the back of the DP715 base unit. Press and hold for at least 7 seconds.
- The base unit green LEDs will periodically flash while the reset and reboot procedure is in progress.
Note: If your Grandstream DP715 IP Phone is not an unlocked phone and was supplied to you by a VoIP Service Provider as a preconfigured phone, then you likely will not be allowed or be able to perform a factory reset.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign me up!
- Sign up for a Dropbox account using my referral link and get an extra 500 MB of bonus space. Sign me up!
- UK's #1 Reliable VoIP Telephone System Solutions. Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking and Toll Free numbers. Free Trial. 14 Days. Try Now! — VoIPLine Telecom