- Click on the Advanced Settings tab.
- Type your new secure Admin Password into the text box labeled: "Admin Password".
- Once you have entered a new value for the Admin Password, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Update button to save the new password.
You will now be prompted to Reboot for the changes to take effect.
- Click the Reboot button to proceed. Rebooting will take about 30 - 45 seconds to complete.
Once rebooted, the login window will reappear. You can now re-login using your new Admin Password. Remember, passwords are case sensitive.
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign me up!
- Sign up for a Dropbox account using my referral link and get an extra 500 MB of bonus space. Sign me up!
- UK's #1 Reliable VoIP Telephone System Solutions. Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking and Toll Free numbers. Free Trial. 14 Days. Try Now! — VoIPLine Telecom