(999|112|101|111|116000|116111|116123|1234|141x|1471|157[1-2]|0xxxxxxxxx?|0x xxxx xxxx|0800xxx xxxx?|0808xxx xxxx|08001111|08x xxx xxxx|0845464x|03xx xxx xxxx|118xxx|100|123S2|151|155|160S2|195|09xx xxx xxxx|00xxx.|xx.|+xx.|<01792>[2-8]xxxxx|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.)
The above dialplan is set to dial local numbers without the need to enter your local area code, as I live in Swansea that would be '01792' in my case... Just find '01792' in the dialplan above and change it to that of your own local area code.
Please Note: If your local area code has less digits than that of the one used by myself in the above dialplan; you will need to add an additional 'x' to this part '[2-8]xxxxx' of the dialplan for each missing digit within your area code.
- Area Code: 01792 = <01792>[2-8]xxxxx
- Area Code: 0121 = <0121>[2-8]xxxxxx
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- UK's #1 Reliable VoIP Telephone System Solutions. Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking and Toll Free numbers. Free Trial. 14 Days. Try Now! — VoIPLine Telecom