(1[0-6][0-6]S3|195|[2-8]xxS3|999|116xxx|118xxx|1[4-5]7[1-9]|0xxxxxxxxx?|0x xxxx xxxx|0800xxx xxxx?|08001111|08x xxx xxxx|0845464x|00xxx.|14100xxx.|147000xxx.|0[1-9]xxxxxxxxx|1410[1-9]xxxxxxxxx|14700[1-9]xxxxxxxxx|<01792>[2-8]xxxxxS3|[1-8]xx*xxx|3xxxxxxxS3|3xxxxxxx*xxx|xx.|+xx.|**[2-8]xx|**1571xxx|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.)
Please Note: If your local area code has less digits than that of the one used by myself in the above dialplan; you will need to add an additional 'x' to this part '[2-8]xxxxx' of the dialplan for each missing digit within your area code.
- Area Code: 01792 = <01792>[2-8]xxxxx
- Area Code: 0121 = <0121>[2-8]xxxxxx
- Appreciate my support? Feel free to buy me a beer.
- Voipfone are offering you the chance to trial their VoIP service for free for 30 days. Sign up with my link.
- If you’d like to take your business communications to the next level, you can try CircleLoop completely free of charge at www.circleloop.com.