Was there something you liked? Something we didn't do so well? You can tell us about it here.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
By KingsleyHill
Hello,
This is a great resource. I am trying to get a Cisco 7970 up and running again. Your instructions for handling the upgrade are exactly correct, (install v8.5.4), BUT the version of software available for download is 9.4.2. There is considerable information online stating that before upgrading to v9 from anything before 8.5 requires an upgrade to 8.5.4 first, and then a subsequent upgrade to 9.4.2. Is it possible to get a download of v8.5.4? Thank you.

Advertisement

By Sponsor
Hi @KingsleyHill ,

I'm out of the office at present but once I return (later tonight hopefully), I will look into this and get back to you. I probably have the version on disk but forgot to upload it. :clown:
KingsleyHill wrote: Sat 1st September 2018, 14:53 Hello,
This is a great resource. I am trying to get a Cisco 7970 up and running again. Your instructions for handling the upgrade are exactly correct, (install v8.5.4), BUT the version of software available for download is 9.4.2. There is considerable information online stating that before upgrading to v9 from anything before 8.5 requires an upgrade to 8.5.4 first, and then a subsequent upgrade to 9.4.2. Is it possible to get a download of v8.5.4? Thank you.
Upon checking, I can confirm that v8.5.4 is already available for download.

See:
To download other revisions (when available), click on the version number and select the version you require. Once done, click on the 'Download' button. :)

Hello Paul, Thank you for your response. Much app…

If you're experiencing issues making outgoing call…

Just leave all the files in the TFTP directory and…

VoIP on the move via wifi

Great! I have been looking for a similar solution.…