Was there something you liked? Something we didn't do so well? You can tell us about it here.
100 %
By Yosh
Hey there! I just wanted to make a quick post about how good looking I found the site to be. It looks elagent, professional and most importantly, very fitting to the sites topics. The designer did a very good job. It looks just as impressive on mobile too! Good jobs :D !!
By WelshPaul
I will be working on upgrading the site soon, updating to phpBB v3.1 will bring several enhancements.

The look/style of the site will remain the same, if you want any new categories then post your recommendations. :-D
By bluegreen
WelshPaul wrote:I will be working on upgrading the site soon, updating to phpBB v3.1 will bring several enhancements.

The look/style of the site will remain the same, if you want any new categories then post your recommendations. :-D
It'll be heavier than what is now? :s Because my PC now runs it really smoother and with most of the forums I don't have the same performance and sometimes it gets really boring to navigate because I have to wait ages for the pages to load :S
By WelshPaul
@bluegreen 3.1 does use more resources, like you I hate visiting websites that are slow to load and navigate around.

I will be uploading a 3.1 test site on a second server soon running the same specifications as this sits, I just need to complete the 3.1 style conversion and finalise any extensions. I will then work on optimizing the 3.1 board for better performance.

You can check out the Features, changes and improvements here: https://www.phpbb.com/about/launch/