Was there something you liked? Something we didn't do so well? You can tell us about it here.
100 %
By WelshPaul
Posts Signature Likes Avatar Topics
Thanks for your feedback folks. :-D

@Se7ev the site is indeed responsive. :P
By WelshPaul
I will be working on upgrading the site soon, updating to phpBB v3.1 will bring several enhancements.

The look/style of the site will remain the same, if you want any new categories then post your recommendations. :-D
By WelshPaul
Sunflogun wrote:do you care to unveil some now? :)
If I do that you won't have anything to look forward to! ;-)
By bluegreen
Posts Likes Avatar
WelshPaul wrote:I will be working on upgrading the site soon, updating to phpBB v3.1 will bring several enhancements.

The look/style of the site will remain the same, if you want any new categories then post your recommendations. :-D
It'll be heavier than what is now? :s Because my PC now runs it really smoother and with most of the forums I don't have the same performance and sometimes it gets really boring to navigate because I have to wait ages for the pages to load :S
By WelshPaul
@bluegreen 3.1 does use more resources, like you I hate visiting websites that are slow to load and navigate around.

I will be uploading a 3.1 test site on a second server soon running the same specifications as this sits, I just need to complete the 3.1 style conversion and finalise any extensions. I will then work on optimizing the 3.1 board for better performance.

You can check out the Features, changes and improvements here: https://www.phpbb.com/about/launch/

I have two asterisk servers (1 running asterisk (box1) …

Sipgate Basic and multiple SIP clients

Ok, thanks. Was worried that using the same sip user in…

Your device was probably listed on Cisco's provisioning…

This means it is very dangerous to post here other t…