Discuss, review and recommend UK broadband internet services from providers such as BT, Virgin Media and Sky here.
By John Donovan
I have a 100 MB/s connection from the most popular Romanian provider, RDS, and it works like a charm. They even have plans up to 1000 MB/s for ~15 dollars, and a friend of mine has that. It's so fast that it can download (through totally legit methods, might I add :) ) an HD movie in a matter of minutes.
By WelshPaul
PurpleGuardian wrote:I'm running on Verizon Fios and have been for the past couple of years. Overall I think it's some of the fasted internet I've ever used:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4220891346.png
I wouldn't mind your upload speed! :wacky:
By CrowdedHighways
I think it is also quite dependent on the country you live in. USA is only #8 in the list of countries by their Internet speed. I live in Latvia, which is #4 in the list, so I do not really experience any difficulties with the speed of my Internet.

(Source: http://www.forbes.com/pictures/fhmf45fd ... net-zooms/)
By bluegreen
KenBrace wrote:That's faster than my wifi here at the house...

That speed remembers me the first year of my college ahah I had a portable internet and I had 3 to 4Mbps with the device ahah :P it was really annoying because I couldn't do anything, even downloading important documents was depressing to watch xD but your ping is better than mine, I have 70 ping but my current speed is 30Mbps :P
By vinaya
I use a mobile broadband from Ncell, a sister company of TeleSoneria in Nepal. TeleSoneria is a Swiss based telecommunication company operating in Scandinavian countries and Nepal. In the city areas, I can get up to 7.2 MBPS and in the town the maximum speed I get is 3.1 MBPS.